Advanced analog synthesis techniques put into a nice VST instrument.
Precision modular synthesizer with fully automatic patching and
polyphony in one VST instrument. 12 module types provide a rich
synthesis structural capability providing FM, additive and subtractive
methods of creating musical instrumentation using traditional modular
synthsis methods. 2 filter types provide both a Korg sound as well as
the old popular Moog Filter sound.
- 6 full spectrum voltage controlled oscillators with sine,
triangle, saw, pulse with modulation, pink noise, white noise. Sync
and phase modulation for DX7 style FM synthesis. Wide range from
.2Hz to 20kHz.
- 6 ADSR envelope generators with voltage controlled parameters.
- 4 delay units up to 10 seconds each.
- 2 combination filters offering low pass, high pass, band pass
and notch filtering modes.
- 4 Moog style low pass filters offering a rich analog sound.
- MIDI input with velocity and aftertouch provides sensitivity
for more expressive sounds.
- Monophonic and polyphonic modes with 128 voices.
- Many many presets with more being added regularly.